This Ginger Pepper Steak recipe will transport your taste buds to Asia with it’s quick-cooking steak and bell peppers in a flavorful ginger sauce. Serve over rice for a quick and easy dinner that will make everyone happy.
- 1 package McCormick Brown Gravy Mix or McCormick 30% Less Sodium Brown Gravy Mix
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 medium green or red bell pepper (or 1/2 of each), cut into thin strips
- Cooked rice (optional)
Mix Gravy Mix, water, soy sauce and ginger in small bowl until well blended.
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add steak; cook and stir 2 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir in gravy mixture, onion and bell pepper.
Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 6 to 8 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally. Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
Serve and Enjoy!
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick’s