Jump to recipe
Roasted to perfection with lemon, oregano and garlic. These Garlic and Oregano Roasted Potatoes are sure to have your family asking for seconds.
Garlic and Oregano Roasted Potatoes
Roasted to perfection with lemon, oregano and garlic. These potatoes are sure to have your family asking for seconds.
- 3 pounds baking potatoes, peeled and cut
- into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt + extra to garnish
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup beef or chicken stock
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons freshly chopped oregano
- plus additional for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on 13 x 9-inch baking dish and pour oil over them. Add garlic, oregano and salt and pepper to taste, tossing well to coat.
- Bake potatoes for 15 minutes.
- Add stock, toss and bake 10 minutes more.
- Add lemon juice, toss and bake 10 to 15 minutes more, until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with oregano and coarse sea salt and serve at once.
Recipe and Photo: Grandmother’s Kitchen