Jump to recipe
Recipe for Crunchy Apple and Grape Salad – Apples & grapes teamed up with crunchy almonds and walnuts, mixed with a cinnamon-y yogurt sauce. This is one great salad!
Crunchy Apple and Grape Salad
Apples & grapes teamed up with crunchy almonds and walnuts, mixed with a cinnamon-y yogurt sauce. This is one great salad!
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1 cup Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- ? cups Granulated Sugar
- ? cups Brown Sugar
- ½ cups Mayonnaise
- Juice From 1/2 A Lemon
- ½ teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 4 Apples (your Choice), Cored And Diced
- 1 Pear, Cored And Diced
- 1 Stalk Of Celery, Diced
- ½ cups Silvered Almonds
- ½ cups Walnuts, Chopped
- 2 cups Seedless Grapes, Halved
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl. Stick this in the fridge while you make the salad.
- Once you have all the fruit and nuts chopped up, pour the dressing over and stir gently to coat. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Recipe adapted from: TheCuttingEdgeOrdinary