Jump to recipe
Take your breakfast up a notch with this deliciously sweet Blueberry Stuffed French Toast.
Blueberry Stuffed French Toast
Take your breakfast up a notch with this deliciously sweet French toast stuffed with creamy mascarpone cheese and whole blueberries.
- Thick Bread Slices
- Powder Sugar
- Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp of Butter
BLUEBERRY MASCARPONE CHEESE STUFFING:
- 1pkg of Blueberries
- 1 Cup of Mascarpone Cheese
- 1-2 tsp of Brown Sugar
- 1-2 tsp of Cinnamon
- Splash of Honey
- 2 Eggs
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Splash of Pure Vanilla
- Splash of Milk
- Make your blueberry mascarpone mixture by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Make our egg wash mixture by mixing your ingredients in a big enough bowl for dipping.
- Take two slices of thick cut french toast bread and spread your blueberry mascarpone mixture down the center making a french toast sandwich.
- Now dip on both sides into your egg mixture.
- Add your butter to your pre-heated pan to melt over medium-low heat.
- Place in your stuffed french toast and cook until browned on both sides.
- Place on your plate and dust with powder sugar and drizzle with some maple syrup.