Autumn Garden Chicken Salad – The flavors and textures of sweet grapes, crunchy cashews, crispy apples and savory chicken make this a stand-out recipe for your next brunch or lunch.
Autumn Garden Chicken Salad
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, boiled, diced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, each cut in half
- 1 cup salted cashews
- 1 small Gala apple, finely diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 to 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 lime (1 to 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In large bowl, stir together all ingredients until well mixed, adding salt and pepper to taste.