A flabby belly pooch is a problem that is difficult to eliminate only through a rigorous diet. Even though after dieting you end up losing a few pounds, a toned belly can’t be achieved only through diet. Exercise is mandatory.
This “7 Workout”, followed along with a strict diet will help you lose belly pooch starting from the first week of the program.
Do this full body workout daily, and in just 7 days your belly will start to tighten and drop up to 7 pounds. Take a look over this routine you can simply perform in your own home!
The 7 Workout To Lose Belly Pooch
As you already noticed, the key number here is 7:
- There are 7 exercises that mainly target your abs (but other body parts too).
- Each exercise must be performed for 45 seconds followed by a 15-second break. This is 7 minutes for a set.
- You can perform as many sets as you want/can, but try to aim at least 4 each day. (You can do 2 sets in the morning and 2 in the evening. Any combination should work.)
- Follow the program for at least 7 days (we strongly recommend a 21-day program) if you want to really notice how your belly pooch fades away.
Here are the exercises you need to perform to successfully lose up to 7 pounds of belly pooch in a single week:
1. Russian Twists
2. Windshield Wipers Exercise
3. Reverse Plank
4. Side Plank Leg Lift
5. Alternating Two-Point Plank
6. Hamstring Curl
To make things clear, you can’t lose any weight if you’re not watching what you’re eating. This 7 Workout can be resultless if you’re not following a weight loss diet along with it.