Jump to recipe
Dig into a simple dish of chicken slow-cooked with bell peppers, convenient canned mushrooms, and hearty garbanzo beans.
Slow Cooker Hunters Stew with Chicken
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 2×1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (15-oz.) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (14-oz.) jar (about 1 1/2 cups) tomato pasta sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) can Green Giant Mushroom Pieces and Stems, drained
- In 3 1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover; cook on Low setting for 6 to 7 hours.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Betty Crocker