Jump to recipe
Recipe for Slow-Cooker Hashbrown Casserole – The best part about this easy and delicious Hashbrown Casserole is that the slow cooker does all the work. Add the ingredients to the pot and forget it!
Slow-Cooker Hashbrown Casserole
- 1 32-oz. pkg. frozen shredded hashbrowns
- 1 pound ground pork sausage, browned and drained
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 dozen eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Place 1/3 each of hashbrowns, sausage, onion, green pepper and cheese in a lightly greased slow cooker. Repeat layering 2 more times, ending with cheese.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper together in a large bowl; pour over top.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 10 hours.