These Pumpkin Pie Jello Shots are the absolute best thing EVER! Perfect for any fall party. Have fun with these cute little pie shots!
- 1 pkg of pre-made small graham cracker crusts
- 2 packets of unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/4 cup of water, divided
- 1/3 cup of spiced pumpkin pie mix (or 1/3 cup of unspiced pumpkin with1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice)
- 1/2 cup of vodka or rum
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon of heavy whipping cream Whipped Cream for garnish
- Pour 1 cup of water into medium saucepan and pour the 2 packets of gelatin over. Let stand for two minutes. Turn on heat to medium-high.
- Whisk in pumpkin and sugar, allowing the mixture to simmer. Turn the heat off and let the mixture cool.
- Add rum or vodka, heavy whipping cream, and remaining 1/4 cup of water to the pumpkin mixture. Pour 1/4 cup of the mixture in each graham cracker crust. Chill for 8 hours or overnight.
- Cut each crust into 4 pieces and top with a dollop of whip cream.