Recipe for Pineapple Pecan Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting – The simplest of cakes with the most ginormously delicious taste.
Pineapple Pecan Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2 whole Eggs
- 20 ounces, fluid Can Crushed Pineapple With Juice
- 1 cup Chopped Toasted Pecans (optional)
- 8 ounces, weight Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 stick Butter
- 2 cups Confectioners Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- Prepare the cake by mixing the flour, sugar, and baking soda. Stir in the eggs, crushed pineapple with juice and chopped pecans (optional). If you are using the pecans, toast ‘em first.
- Stir just until moistened. Pour into a 9×13 greased baking dish. Bake at 350F for 30 to 35 minutes till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. COOL COMPLETELY.
- Mixing all frosting ingredients together (cream cheese, butter, confectioner’s sugar, vanilla) with an electric mixer till smooth.
- Frost generously and thickly. Enjoy!