Recipe for Nutella Marshmallow Cereal Treats – You will never go back to plain rice treats after these. Chocolate and Nutella take them way over the top!
Nutella Marshmallow Cereal Treats
- 1 (10 ounce) package mini marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup Nutella, plus 1/4 cup to drizzle
- 7 cups Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts, optional
- Spray a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan heat marshmallows, butter, and corn syrup over medium heat until marshmallows are almost completely melted but still some clumps remain. Add 1/2 cup Nutella and stir until completely smooth.
- Take off heat. Add cereal and fold mixture until marshmallow mixture is consistent throughout. Scoop into the 9×13 inch pan. Spray fingures with cooking spray and press cereal mixture evenly into the pan. Set aside an let cool for 10 minutes until it comes to room temperature.
- In a microwave safe bowl heat up 1/4 cup Nutella for about 30 seconds. Drizzle over cereal treats and top with toasted hazelnuts. Cut and serve.