Recipe for Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings – Super tasty apple dessert that truely is way easier than pie!
Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings
Super tasty apple dessert that truely is way easier than pie!
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 baking apples, such as Gala, McIntosh, or Granny Smith
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted
- 6 ounces Mountain Dew soda
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Peel and core apples, then slice into 8 wedges each, or use an apple peeler-corer-slicer to do it.
- Spray 9×13? baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Unroll crescent rolls.
- Wrap 1 apple wedge in crescent roll, then pinch seams together to cover apple completely. Place in dish; repeat with remaining apple wedges.
- Mix together melted butter & sugar, then liberally crumble sugar mixture over top of crescent rolls. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Pour Mountain Dew over crescent rolls. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, until rolls are golden brown. Serve warm, with ice cream if desired.