Recipe for Low-Cal White Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes – We gave this recipe for mini cheesecakes a healthy makeover to make these creamy, dreamy morsels guilt-free. Enjoy!
We gave this recipe for mini cheesecakes a healthy makeover to make these creamy, dreamy morsels guilt-free. Enjoy!
- 12 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces white chocolate baking squares, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Chocolate curls (optional)
- Sliced strawberries (optional)
- Sliced kiwifruit (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with twelve 2-1/2-inch foil or paper baking cups. Place one vanilla wafer on the bottom of each cup. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheeses with an electric mixer on medium speed 30 seconds. Beat in white chocolate, sugar, milk, and vanilla until well combined. Stir in egg white. Spoon mixture into muffin cups until each is about three-quarters full.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until set, then set pan on a wire rack to cool 10 minutes. Remove cheesecakes from pan; cool on wire rack 1 hour. Cover and chill 3 to 24 hours.
- Before serving, remove baking cups. If desired, garnish with chocolate curls, strawberries, and/or kiwifruit.