Recipe for Fried Honey Banana – Learn about the amazing health benefits when you combine Honey, Cinnamon and Coconut Oil. Some of the results took me by surprise!
Fried Honey Banana
Learn about the amazing health benefits when you combine Honey, Cinnamon and Coconut Oil. Some of the results took me by surprise!
- Coconut Oil cooking Spray
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 organic banana
- 1 tbs organic honey
- Cut the banana into 1/8in width. Just like the image below.
- Mix together honey and 1/2 tablespoon water in a bowl and set aside.
- Place a frying pan on the stove top under medium heat and spray generously with the coconut oil spray.
- Add the banana’s and once browned (about 1–2 minutes) flip over.
- It will look like this when ready to be flipped.
- Once you flip the pieces of banana over, turn off the stove and add the honey/water mixture all over the top and watch it bubble.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon on top and enjoy.
Recipe and Photo: thecrohnsjourneyfoundation.org (You will also find a list of all the health benefits each of these ingredients brings to this dish)