Recipe for Easy Coconut Cream Pie – It looks like a special-occasion dessert, but this scrumptious coconut cream pie is so easy to make you could whip it up any old time.
Easy Coconut Cream Pie
It looks like a special-occasion dessert, but this scrumptious and easy Coconut Cream Pie is so simple to make you could whip it up any old time.
4 hours, 15 minutes
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 cup BAKER’S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, divided
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP and 3/4 cup coconut; pour into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Meanwhile, toast remaining coconut.
- Top pie with remaining COOL WHIP; sprinkle with toasted coconut.