Recipe for Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken – Spoon this rich and creamy chicken mixture over pasta, rice or biscuits for a home-style dinner that’s sure to satisfy your need for comfort food.
Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken
If you can not find a package of chicken noodle soup seasoning, feel free to use thyme, oregano, slat, and pepper to taste.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, about 6 ounces each
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed reduced sodium cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 pouch (2.5 ounces) Orrington Farms Slow Cookers Chicken Noodle Soup Seasoning
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- Place chicken in large slow cooker. In small bowl, combine mushroom soup, mushrooms, wine and soup seasoning. Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low 4 hours.
- Stir in cream cheese. Cover and cook 1 hour or until cream cheese is melted. Remove lid and, if desired, serve chicken breast halves or shred chicken.