In little more than the time it takes to boil water you have got dinner on the table with this quick-to-fix Chili Garlic Shrimp with Sesame Noodles.
- 1 pound large raw shrimp (about 16 to 20 shrimp), peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta, dry
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1/4 cup green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon good quality soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions.
While pasta is cooking, combine green onions, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, soy sauce and sesame seeds in a large bowl and stir to blend. Add hot drained pasta and toss to evenly coat. Keep warm.
Drain shrimp and pat dry with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
Heat 2 tablespoons sesame oil in large skillet or wok; add shrimp and stir fry over medium heat for 3 minutes or until shrimp are pink, stirring frequently. Add chili garlic sauce and heat for 1 minute or until bubbling.
To serve, divide pasta evenly on 4 plates; top each evenly with chili garlic shrimp mixture.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Food Channel