Jump to recipe
Recipe for Bloody Mary Dip – Everything you love about a bloody mary (minus the liquor) all in one creamy dip. Sure to be a gametime hit when you bring it out!
- 24 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup spicy V8 vegetable juice
- 1/2 cup finely minced onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- hot sauce
- Puree until smooth in blender or food processor. Chill before serving.
- I served this with celery sticks, cucumbers and cherry tomatoes.