Recipe for Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps – These five-ingredient Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps build immense flavor into a healthy meal, in just about five minutes of prep time.
Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1/2 cup refrigerated cooked chicken breast strips
- 2 large Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup DOLE Jarred Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 2 teaspoons slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon light Asian salad dressing
- Equally divide chicken between two lettuce leaves to make two wraps.
- Place 1/4 cup mandarin oranges and 1 teaspoon almonds into each wrap.
- Serve lettuce wraps with salad dressing for dipping.